Tuesday, February 28, 2012

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم



For a moment, I do have something to say...
But I think Allah knows best..
So I just tell Him whatever is in my heart..
And recite His beautiful words of promises in Quran,
And it is always n always comfort me. 


The smiles I see make me feel warm
uhibbukum fillah
The tears we share make me touched
O Allah you have sent all the great people in my life
Please keep them safe with Your bless
I can ask no more than our safety in Hereafter..



my family, my priority
naas & fulan bin fulan ^^


O Allah.. You're The Only Creator of all
Give me strength to keep breathing
Show me which and which way should I go
With the one that I have been waiting for,
Lead me to the right path to Your Jannah..




Amin Ya Robb, as You always listen to our prayer. 




:: these are the little things that I really want to ask from Him..

No comments:

Post a Comment